MH for ELF...

I'm looking for some adventurous, MH-using souls to pound on the ELF
MH package before I release it to the whole world.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a very experimental release---support for
Linux+ELF is a new thing, and I make NO WARRANTY that it will not
self-destruct, possibly taking your computer with it.

Having said that, I'm using it even as I write this message, and there
doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

Anyway, if you're interested, it can be gotten at:

ftp://lot49.med.miami.edu/pub/mdorman/mh-6.8.3-3.deb

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who does retrieve it, even if
it is just to hear that it works fine for them as well.

Mike.
--
"You could have it all, my empire of dirt."