Where can I find .so information / documentation

  Where can I get information about the various .so files I have on my
system?  I would like to know what each of them is for.  Some, like
the standard C libs, are obvious.  But others I'm not sure of.

  Is there a list of them?  A way I can see what's in them?  I have
just discovered 'ldd', I will search for other things like it.

TkMan is the greatest manual browser there is!!  It's close to better
than WinHelp.

<karlheg@teleport.com> Portland, Oregon, USA
   Linux 1.2.13 ELF