Re: bug reports in ftp area now compressed ...

streeter@cae.wisc.edu (Carl V Streeter)  wrote on 15.02.96 in <[🔎] 199602151842.MAA20493@hp-47.cae.wisc.edu>:

> Does anyone have any opinions or use models that they can help me with here?
> I must say that I really have no idea how the ftp'able stuff (or even the
> email stuff) is used.

Well, the main reason I told my (private) mirror not to get the bug
reports was that they seem to always change their dates even without any
obvious change in content.

Is there a way to avoid that, or can anybody explain why it's not
possible?

I'd like to have a local copy of the bug reports, but not at this price!

MfG Kai