pppd - still not working

I've tried everything I can think of, but I can't get ppp-2.1.2b or d
compiled on my machine. I've recompiled the kernel (1.2.13) about 5
times, so the kernel has PPP support in it. I get an error message when
using the pppd originally installed by Debian (0.93), something like:
ppp:incompatible ppp driver 0.0.0
When compiling ppp-2.1.2b/d I've had to mess around w/the includes, but I
still can't get either to compile!!! :(
Can anyone send my over a compiled 2.1.2b/d pppd? I can take MIME
attachments.

	Run.exe
"Have you ever noticed that we pay much more attention to a wise passage
when it is quoted than when read read it in the original author?"
    -Philip G. Hamerton
runexe@ntplx.net | http://www.ntplx.net/~runexe | Finger me for PGP Key