Re: svga library support.

The ELF svgalib isn't quite ready, if that's what you're missing.  I
want to get a little testing done before uploading it, though I don't
expect to have time to do this before the weekend.

Use the a.out compiler and the currently available Debian svgalib and
all should be OK.

--
Richard Kettlewell
http://www.elmail.co.uk/staff/richard/                    richard@uk.geeks.org

Eat a live toad before breakfast and nothing worse will happen to you all day.