Re: Boot disks ...

On Tue, 13 Feb 1996, Brian Burger wrote:

> Ok, so I look around and decided I wanted debian Linux.
> Found the boot, root, and the 1 2 3 floppy disk images.
> Also downloaded various docs, etc.
>
> And now the question : How do I create the bootable disks ?
>
> I can't find any info anywhere, have I missed something ... ?
>
> Thanks for any help ...
>
> Adio  Brian

_____Running_Debian_Linux__(stable)__version_1.2.13___________________
                                                                      \
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist |
the black flag, and begin slitting throats."  -- H.L. Mencken          |
                                                                Kevin Bealer
Q: Would you like to see the WINE list?                       kmb203@psu.edu
A: What's on it, anything expensive?                                   |
Q: No, just Solitaire and MineSweeper for now, but the WINE is free.   |