Re: More about documentation...

I like the idea.  Getting to the documentation in a hierarchical format is
easier
for those of use that know what they want to accomplish, but do not have
a good knowledge of what tools are available.

I would find Lynx suitable for this task.  Lynx, for those that haven't used
it, is a very easy to use text based html document
reader.

                Jim
===

I was woken up by some noise this night, and couldn't go back to sleep.
So I wrote a quick first draft of what I've been meaning regarding the
Debian documentation WWW interface.  It is attached to this mail, and
is also available as <URL:http://www.iki.fi/liw/linux/debiandoc.html>.

[stuff deleted]