Re: Poppasswd

I do not follow debian-user. Sorry I dont know the full context of the
message here.

Poppassd uses the passwd program to change passwords. If the password is
not accepted then Eudora usually gives an error message. That is at least
the behavior when connected to our Internet Servers running poppassd. They
are still based on Debian 1.1 though. From what I can tell no change in
the passwd program happened between Debian 1.1 and Debian 1.2.