Re: It happened again.

On Fri, 27 Dec 1996, Martin Konold wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Dec 1996, Gith wrote:
>
> > or someone on irc found a nice exploit to play with or the irc program
> > itself has problems.
> >
> > Any suggestions? ( Besides staying off irc )
>
> Which account do you use for irc?
>
> -- martin

I use my normal user account. But, I've figured out that its not
irc. It happened a short time later while I was just running Lynx.
Since this is just an "at home" computer that I don't leave running
constantly, I'm not going to worry too much. If it happens, I'll be
at the console to head things off. I'd still be intrested in finding
out what causes this though.

Willie Daniel
gith@quicklink.net
http://users.quicklink.net/~gith/