Where is make-kpkg?

Hello all:

I tried to generate a custom kernel package using kernel-source-2.0.27.  The
included documentation asked for invocation of make-kpkg to generate the
package, however I wasn't able to find that program in my system and no
package in Debian 1.2 seems to contain it.

Do I still need make-kpkg for generating a kernel package?  If so, where can I
find it?

Thanks a lot,

M. S.