Re: loadkeys at boot

I hate followups to myself! Please disregard my former cry for help. It's
a pity one can't cancel email messages!

On Tue, 24 Dec 1996, Paul Seelig wrote:
> I upgraded all my base Debian-1.1 to 1.2 and it ran rather smooth. But
> there have been some changes in /etc/init.d/boot which doesn't load my
> /etc/kbd/default.map (including 'de-latin1.map') no more at boot time.

All my fault! I just didn't install the package maintainer's version of
/etc/init.d/boot which was the appropriate thing. Gratefully enough his
version was installed anyway as /etc/init.d/boot.dpkg-dist and after a
comparison of both versions i understood my fault. Everything works fine!
How could i even dare to doubt the package maintainer's ingenuity?! ;-)

                                         Merry Christmas, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   Our AMA Homepage  in  the WWW at  http://www.uni-mainz.de/~bender/