1.2 Installed on PS/2 Model 70

I've gotten a smooth installation of Debian 1.2 worked out
for microchannel machines, using the Linux/MCA group's patches.

I'd upload the disk images and patches, but I can't find any
instructions for doing so in ftp://master.debian.org/pub/Linux/Debian/Incoming
Please someone clue me in.

In the meantime, you have to hope my WWW server defaults to
http://www.calyx.com/~bri/projects/debian/MCA/

P.S. I don't like the C MAKEDEV.  We should use the sh MAKEDEV.

--
Brian S. Julin