Re: help getting 1.2 rescue to boot

You are not the only person with this problem. This was asked about a week ago
and here is Bruce Perens's answer dug from the mailing list archive:

[cut]
    For now, please boot your system with the command:

            linux reserve=0x340
    or
            linux cm206=0x350

    Where "0x350" is any unused address on your system. I'll have to remove
    this from the next kernel. I wanted to see if more than one person hit
    this problem, or if it was simply someone with odd hardware.
[cut]

I hope this helps,

// Heikki