XF86Setup, it did work

A couple of days ago I complained about XF86Setup not working. The setup
program worked all the time but I failed to use it right.

In the monitor section XF86Setup asks for the horizontal and vertical sync
values. There are default values for the standard VGA which are 31.5 for hsync
and 60 for vsync. Being fooled with this I inserted the _maximum_ values like
92 and 160 and not the value _ranges_ like 30-92 and 50-160.

I was having a cup of coffee and not even thinking of it when it suddenly cleared :)

// Heikki