stubborn innd problem wont go away... HELP!

Hi guys,

I'm getting frustrated with this... :(

Every night my news server will basically stop because it gets throttled.

I keep getting the error
innd: SERVER throttle File exists writing symlinking article file --
throttling

I've upgraded to inn 1.5 in the hopes of clearing some of this stuff up,
but nothing...

I'm running renumber every night, and I've run makehistory a couple of
times in the hopes that the makehistory/renumber sequence could clear it
up. I've cleaned up some of the articles to make sure I have plenty of
disk left.

Please, does anyone know how to fix this throttling problem? Why is the
server complaining about symlinking article and why does that force a
throttle?

My crontab runs news.daily around 3am and it seems like everyday after
news.daily runs, the server stops, because the log stays at length 0 after
news.daily runs...

TIA,
Ricardo