Does the list send the sender a copy?

I have recently sent a number of messages to the debian-user mailing list
and have not seen a copy of my message sent back to me by the list
software.   Does the list software exclude the original sender when it
reflects the messages out to the list members?  Or have my recent posts
been rejected by the spam filter or is there another explanation for this
behavior.  What are typical bounds (time) on message redistribution to
these lists?

Best regards,
                                 Nick

Nick Busigin     <Sent from my Debian/GNU Linux Machine>    nick@xwing.org

To obtain my pgp public key, email me with the subject: "get pgp-key"