Re: X clients problem

Add '/usr/X11R6/lib' to the '/etc/ld.so.conf' file and run 'ldconfig' or
'ldconfig -v | more' as root after that. With the latter you should see all
the libraries, including libXt.so.6 listed as the cache and appropriate links
for the runtime linker (ld.so) are created.

This is a known bug, and should have been done during the install. Bit me too
;=)

Hope this helps,

// Heikki