Re: Video card

The people who did the Matrox Millennium port for the XFree86 have a set of W3
pages at http://www.bf.rmit.edu.au/~ajv/xf86-matrox.html . Here's an excerpt
from the FAQ that tells about XFree86 3.2 and the status of the other Matrox
cards:

    At this stage, there are no immediate plans for any other chipset other
     than the currently supported MGA2064W. We hope to do something with the
      Mystique, and Matrox are currently working on documentation for it. But
we      cannot talk time frames or delivery dates at all, as we don't have
anything     started yet. Right now for Comet*, Marvel*, Ultra, Impression,
and Mystique
    owners, there are a couple of choices: Metro Link (MetroX) or Xinside.

This means that you have to pay for the server for your Mystique card. Metro
Link can be found from http://www.metrolink.com and Xinside from
http://www.xinside.com.