can't load library

Sorry to bother the entire list, but I need to ask someone.

I loaded some x games and am trying to run them. The error I am
getting states as follows:

xinvaders: can't load library 'libXmu.so.6'

I know that there is a library environment variable that needs to be
defined to the /usr/X11R6/lib but don't know what it is, nor do I know
how to set it in the bash environment. Any help would be appreciated.

If I am not correct, please show me what I am doing wrong.

Thanx
Angel Leyva
(airborne@cybernex.net)

http://cybernex.net/~airborne