Re: Where to find Lebian1.2

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Franck LE GALL - STAGIAIRE A FT.CNET/LAB/FCI/PIH wrote:

> Probably this is a stupid question.
> Probably I could find the answer in any FAQ but I  didn't:
>
> 	Where could I find the source to install Lebian1.2 on my PC ? Should
> I get them file by file or is there any tar form of the whole program ?

Debian 1.2 is a complete Linux distribution. You can find all of the
packages for this distribution at: ftp.debian.org or one of it's mirrors,
or you can buy a CD containing the distribution from me or one of the
other manufacturers. You will find a list of CD providers at
www.debian.org.

Hope this helps,

Dwarf