Re: problems with innd

Why does the server keep throttling? :(  I can't find any error messages
that point me to my problems... But I've been finding that everynight the
server is stopping (I assume throttling). Each morning I look at the
logfile and it is of size zero. Only after I do a ctlinnd go "" does it
start back up...

Help! ;)
Ricardo