Configuring Modem

Hi all,

I'am just a new comer with debian and i have a little question (i used Slackware before). I've insltal debian and configure the serial port. Then i connected my modem on (cua0 because of PS/2 mouse) and started minicom which can't reach the modem. When i type a command like "AT" i got no response. And when i use ppp both modem (USR sportster) establish the connection but pppd daemon.

Does anyone has an idea of what to do ?

	Didier

--
Ces propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas l'organisme dont je depend