FWD: FVWM95 Configuration File Wanted

Here's another problem from Victor. Can someone give him a hand?

>From vtorrico@cfw.com Sun Dec 15 20:14:12 1996
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 19:12:44 -0500
From: Victor Torrico <vtorrico@cfw.com>
To: Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net>
Subject: FVWM95 Configuration File Wanted

Hi,

Would someone be really kind and eMail me a copy that works well of
their FVWM95 Window Manager file "fvwm2rc95" aka "system.fvwm2rc95".
Mine is all dorked up and half the stuff doesn't work. The screen stuff
is fine except many of the selections don't work. I am using all the
latest .deb versions of "fvwm", "fvwm2", "fvwm-common" and "fvwm95".

Thanks bunches.

Cheers,

Victor Torrico
vtorrico@cfw.com