Re: deliver and biff and comsat

> I chose to just change the ling in sendmail that points to procmail,
> since I don't regenerate sendmail.cf very often.  The symlink would
> work too, though.

Hi,

thanks again for your response.

I chose the symlink method because I generate sendmail.cf very often.
It works great.

As you know, sendmail depends on deliver. I think it should depend on a
local delivery agent (local mailer) and not just deliver, and the user
should be given the choice of which local mailer to use.

Thanks,

Eloy.-

--

Eloy A. Paris