RE: pdf files

>This isn't debian specific, but what does it take to read/print pdf files
>in linux?
>Thanks
>-lars
>--
>My sig file is only one line long!

Wow I have an answer!

Your choices are two:  1) xpdf or 2) Adobe acrobat.  If you just want to
read single .pdf files, I would go for xpdf.  If you have a tree full of
pdf files, then you will need Acrobat.

I think I have seen xpdf in the Debian tree, or perhaps on Sunsite.  You
can also run a search and find the home page for its author.  Acrobat
can be retrieved from the Adobe site.  I do not think there is a Debian
package for it, but I have installed and run it her just fine.  ciao!