Re: Debian on Infomagic CD

On Sat, 7 Dec 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> They will have a real Debian 1.2 release on their CD. It's authorized.
> They've been holding off mastering the CD until I give the go-ahead.
> I will be sending them a list of MD5 checksums tomorrow morning just
> to be sure they get all of the files right.

Please advice Joel Goldberger to include the non-free stuff as well
because lots of people -- like me ;-) -- *do* need this software. I
already wrote him a message asking to do so but your word may have
possibly more weight!
                                           Thanks, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de