Re: date and time

>>>>> "michael" == Fundamental  <kaneda@aic.net.au> writes:

    michael> my debian time is wrong:) The time in my cmos is correct,
    michael> but the time that debian displays is incorrect

After doing a `date -s "Now"' to get the system time right, use `clock -w'
or `clock -wu' to set the CMOS clock. (The `u' option applies if you run
a Universal Time clock.)

Cheers, Graeme

--
| Graeme A Stewart, pgp public key  finger graeme@ariel.igeofcu.unam.mx	|
|  Key fingerprint =  AF C7 BF A4 52 D5 3C 3B  17 A5 62 43 DA 15 E8 97  |