list of changes buzz -> re ?

Once rex is released, could a list of updated
packages be posted? Until I get a CD-ROM of it from somewhere,
I'd like to download the packages and install them
individually. I'm running dpkg-ftp right now, but my ISP
is extremely slow and downloading approximately
21mb is going to take hours. I have a much faster shell
account elsewhere, though. A list of things that
have changed would help. Thanks!

(Or perhaps a dpkg-shell-ftp kludge? :-) ftp+sz ...)

hamish