Re: hard disk recommendation

---------  Received message begins Here  ---------

I looked at a new drive and the only thing I saw was a DHFS sticker from
IBM. Is that a model number or something?

As far as the Seagates, I saw a couple of ST43400ND drives here in the
office.  They appear to be 2-3 years old.  I don't know of any others in
use by SGI for sure, but I'd guess there are others.  The 43400 is
a bit too big to fit into an Indy.  I don't have an Indy torn appart
to look at right now.