Re: Serial port IRQ strangeness

Hi,

You are trusting that kerneld will load the module serial.
However, this will happen just when kerneld is running,
but it is just later in the boot sequence.

Your system, just like mine, requires setserial for ttyS2
and ttyS3 to use the right interrupts.

Compile a kernel with serial built in.

	Esa

Esa Turtiainen              http://www.turtiainen.dna.fi