Re: postgres95 install

There is already a postgres95 package for debian:

Package: postgres95
 From the FAQ: Postgres95 is an enhancement of the POSTGRES database
 management system, a next-generation DBMS research prototype.
 .
 While Postgres95 retains the powerful data model and rich data
 types of POSTGRES, it replaces the PostQuel query language with an
 extended subset of SQL.  Postgres95 is free and the complete
 source is available.

On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, kazem wrote:

> Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 14:19:47 -0700
> From: kazem <kazem@isicom.fr>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: postgres95 install
>
> Hi,
>
> 	I could finally install postgres95.1.0 in my box linux.
> 	For whose that are intresseted, here how did i do
> 	(sorry, my method appear to be barbar but it work).
> 	Important: THERE IS NO GUARANTIE IN MY METHOD.

Craig