What Debian packages do I need to grab to upgared to Xfree 3.2

	Could someone give me a complete list of the Debian packages neededto
	upgradeto XFree 3.2 ?

	I have compiled it and run it on my Debian machine, and it is a big win
	for my S3 card, but I would like to keep dpkgs database up to date on
	the state of my machine. I grabe everything in unstable/boinary/x11
	that had a 3.2 in the filename, and this appears to not be the complete

Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Atlanta Ga.
Look, look, see Windows 95.  Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead...            Henry Spencer
(c) 1996 Stan Brown.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.