What Debian packages do I need to grab to upgared to Xfree 3.2

	Could someone give me a complete list of the Debian packages neededto
	upgradeto XFree 3.2 ?

	I have compiled it and run it on my Debian machine, and it is a big win
	for my S3 card, but I would like to keep dpkgs database up to date on
	the state of my machine. I grabe everything in unstable/boinary/x11
	that had a 3.2 in the filename, and this appears to not be the complete
	set.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955