pgp problems

Hi,

	I was just reinstalling my debian system. Anyway I had on the
"old" system  pgp version 2.6.2i and now I installed pgp version 2.63i.
The problem is now that every time I try to decrypt a message/file or
verify signature of a message/file I always get the error:

Invalid ASCII armor header line: "Version: 2.6.2i"
ASCII armor corrupted.

Error: 'file' is not a ciphertext, signature, or key file.

This happens for foles encrypted by me, by other people, encrypted on
my maschine or other maschines. The strange thing is that other people
can decrypt messages/files encrypted by me. So I think that there is a
proplem with version 2.6.3i of pgp. Can somebody verify this. If this
is the case, where can I find a debian package for pgp-2.6.2i, which
worked flawlessly for me on the "old" debian setup?

My current debian is version 1.1.14. The old one was begun at 1.1.0 and
ended somewhere in 1.1.8 or 9.

Thanks,

	K.D.
  * Kári Davíðsson                    *                               *
  * Opiskelijankatu 4 F 330           *                               *
  * 33720 Tampere                     *     Your advertisement here.  *
  * Finland                           *     Low prices.               *
  * Tel: + 358-(9)50-5225153          *                               *
  * d154402@cs.tut.fi                 *	                              *