Re: DOSEmulator for linux

On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, Adam Heath wrote:

> I have this same problem to.  And I installed kernel-headers 2.0.6,
> kernel-source 2.0.6, then I manually untarred the kernel source for 2.0.24.
>  And I still get the problem.

Do you have then kernel sources installed as outlined in the accompanying
README by Linus? Links and all correct? If yes, then run compilation of
your kernel once (no install needed) without doing 'make clean' and then
try again with DOSEMU compilation. That's what i had to do to get
everything going.
                                              P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de