Hint: slow Netscape

(I just subscribed the newsgroup, this may be an old one...)

I recently wondered why my Netscape is so slow to start. I found that
some Debian packages adds entries to /etc/mailcap many times and
Netscape is *very slow* in processing them.

I do not know yet the fundamental problem but I guess that I am not the
only one.  If your Netscape is even slower than you could expect, check
the file.  There should be just one copy of each lines. And Netscape is
still faster if you remove lines you do not think to use.

	Esa