Example dial script for diald to call ppp PLEASE

	Him I am trying to get diald working. I have managed to get a
working script to call and link ppp up to my ISP. Unfortunately I did
this by pretty much copying the cookbok approach in the ISP hookup
HowTo. I hav alaso got diald configure to the point that when I route
traffic to the IPS it will call a dialer script.

	Unfortunately the one that I have working form th command line
won't work. I realive that I have to take some things out of it, since
it manuallly specefies some things that diald takes care of for me.
But since I don't understand the script I have, I don't know wherre
to start hacking.

	Could some kind souls please send me an example dialing script
that could be called from diald ?

	Thanks very much.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955