LyX and LaTeX

Hi all,
	I was wondering if anyone could help me to get LyX to print.  The
program seems to work just fine otherwise, but when I try to print
(printing to printer lp)  I get an error that says "no configuration
file found for printer lp".  I'm sure I just need to find out what I
need to put in this file and where it goes, but I can't seem to find any
documentation on it.

TIA,
Christian Watts
#include <stddisclaimer.h>
#include <MyBiasedOpinions.h>

cmwatts@telepath.com
Linux - Why use windows when there is a door?
Uptime(LinuxSystemDoingTaskA) >= Uptime(WindowsSystemNotDoingADamnThing)
(c) 1996 Christian Watts Redistribution via the Microsoft Network
Prohibited.