Administration of a group of Linux boxes.

Before we decide to either standardize on some particular package or roll
our own package, please PLEASE PLEASE look at Netinfo.

Netinfo is amazing.  I commonly work with a WAN that includes machines [all
running Netinfo] in 10 cities with a four level Netinfo hierarchy.  I can
configure and manage machines in any of the cities, or on a city wide basis,
or on a virtual group basis from anywhere (given the appropriate access
levels).

Configuration includes everything from low-level network attributes to
sendmail attributes to virtual domain configurations through to customer
information-- whatever you want to hook into Netinfo.

b.bum