Re: Annoying package dependence concept

>Actually, it's really nice for me. It automatically notes new packages that
>have been updated and lets me download and install them with less than 10
>or so keypresses.... whether there are 2 upgraded packages or 200.

Sorry, I've been away for a while.

Dselect is nice, but I really think the interface needs a facelift. I may be
wrong and it may be great, but I remember it being very confusing when I first
got Linux and started working with it. It's even occurred to me to see about
getting its source code and giving it the old workover.

I have some changes in mind for the interface that I might try to implement.
Sound like a worthy project? Or am I the only one who'd like to see it? If you
think it would be good, let me know either via the list or by E-mail and I
might see what I can do.

Tim O'Brien