Faxing?

Has anybody summarized the differences b/w EFAX and Hylafax?

I've used Hylafax in the past and respect Sam's coding and knowledge
of faxing. and Hylfax fax has a very strong following. And I found it
relatively painless to setup but I've no experience with EFAX which appears
to be the only offering in Packages.

I noticed that EFAX says. You'll need ghostscript to fax postscript. That's
fine but doesn't Hylafax require ghostscript's g3fax driver to fax anything?

Can you fax text etc in EFAX without ghostscript?

--
They pay homage to a king who's dreams are buried in their minds.
His tears are frozen stiff. Icicles drip from his eyes.