Re: DIALD

[diald_0.14-4 doesn't seem to run]

  + is /etc/init.d/diald is executable? (in some revision it wasn't)

    activate itself unless instructed to do so, you must create the file
    /etc/diald.options, otherwise nothing happens (check the init
    script again: does it contain test -f $OPT || exit 0 ?).

  + I don't know if libc 5.4.7 causes a problem (I run 5.2.18).

  + If it still doesn't work, perhaps you could turn debugging on and
    post some of the output.

Thanks,

Giuseppe