Re: color ls

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> To get color ls, use the command
>
> 	alias ls="ls --color=auto"
>
> That's for "sh" and "bash". If you use "csh" or "tcsh" use
>
> 	alias ls "ls --color=auto"
>
> - Bruce

Guess what.. when I do this, and then type ls, I get Segmentation Fault
(core dumped).

 I'm running  LIBC5.4.7, kernel 2.0.23

I'm going to recompile my kernel, against the new libc5.  (It was compiled
against 5.4.4 which is why everything is working still :)

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
        mailto:servo@jax-inter.net http://www.jax-inter.net/user/servo