Re: X11R6.1 -- when?

Raja,
If I understand your question correctly, its "When will there be an
update to the Debian XFree86 Package?" I am on the XFree86 developers
team as an alpha-tester for the MGA Millenium driver. We are putting
the finishing touches on XFree86 3.2 and should have it out very, very
soon. After that, it will take a week at most to produce a Debian
package out of it. And yes, XFree86 3.2 is based on X11R6.1, because
every time I build it, it tells me "Building MIT X release 6.1"
--
Stephen Pitts					pitts2@memphisonline.com
Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 on an Intel Pentium 150

Do not sleep in a eucalyptus tree tonight.