libpaper?

I was having some problems with procmail and the new lists' headers (which
appear to be ironed out), so I haven't been able to see much of the content
of the list for a little while--so I'm apologizing if this has been
mentioned already.

The gs and ghostscript packages depend on the libpaper package, which is
currently listed as unavailable.  Is there a problem with it, or is it
somewhere other than in stable, non-free, or contrib?

Thanks.

David winters+@cs.cmu.edu
Office: 3503 WeH, x86720
MTFBWY