Re: dselect sort by section

>For an easier installation "dselect" needs a major rewrite IMHO. From all
>Linux distributions i installed until now Debian was the most
>counterintuitive i've stumbled over so far. I used the german distribution

I installed Debian 1.1.5 about 1 1/2 months ago.  I don't know what all the
fuss about dselect is.  After I figured out the '+' '-' and '=' stuff it
was pretty easy.  I had to watch it because it didn't always default the
way I expected but it was an easy and efficient way to set up my system.

Thanks to the developer(s).

Nathan