Re: need developer mailing-list requests again

Bruce Perens writes:
-> I now have control over the mailing lists. If you are a Debian package
-> maintainer and are not _currently_ getting debian-private (there were
-> several messages today), please write to me.
->
-> I also (hopefully) have fixed it so that it will handle those "unsubscribe"
-> requests properly.

Hi Bruce,

I had requested to be added to the development list, as I'll be taking
over the pdksh package, but I never got added. Also, I've got packages
for xcolorsel, xscreensaver, and zgv that I set up to figure out how
to make packages.  If there's interest, I can maintain public versions
of theose, too...

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/