[IMPORTANT] Local Packages at FTP.Uni-Mainz.DE will be removed

PLEASE NOTE:

The crypto-packages at ftp.uni-mainz.de:/pub/Linux/debian-local
are (and have always been) CONTRIBUTED (and UNSUPPORTED) software.

You should not file bug reports with the bug-tracking system regarding
those packages.  Therefore i have closed all open bugs regarding these
packages unconditionally.

Due to me no longer having access to this server and because of my current
workload i do now change the status of these packages to WITHDRAWN and they
will be removed from the FTP site at the end of this week.

Dominik Kubla