Re: features of 1.1.1 Apache package (Was: Re: server sides in apache.)

   >>will there be an "/info" and "/status", besides logging of HTTP_REFERER and
   >>HTTP_USER_AGENT, in the new distribution (with apache-1.1.1) ??
   >
   >does the standard apache have referer/agent stats?
   >i ask because mine doesnt seem to be generating any?

Yes. Yes. Yes. I spent some time modifying the Apache package so that
the binary is able to dynamically load modules at startup and the
configuration script lets one choose modules. The net result is that:

1. The Apache package has *all* modules, and one will choose which one
to dynamically load at startup.

2. One can esaily add a module to Apache without having to recompile
it (the necessary .h files are in the package). My php module package
is an example of how to do that (expect it on your archives next
week).

Yves.