Script to produce bug reports?

Hi,
I was planning to write a script to make the bug reporting process
semiautomatic. With a standard form, and leaving place for an "Additional
comments" field would be IMO a step forward for the project:

Std form+Script -> Fast&Easy to report ->
-> Easier to read/bounce duplicates/fix ===> Better system

However I had no time in the last weeks to produce something usable and I
forgot what I have done and what I haven't.

Has any one tried this idea before?

Lazaro <salem@rf.no>

---
P.S. I found myself many times accepting bugs just to avoid writing
a bug report. My excuses are
1) I don't have an Internet connection at home where I run Debian/Linux.
2) I still have problems to make my "Debian/Linux on a portable HD"
   network/mail aware at work.
That makes bug reporting not an easy task for me.