lyx_0.10.3-1.deb: wrong file permissions

The lyx auxiliary directories in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 all have their permissions
set for owner and group access only in lyx_0.10.3-1.deb.  They need to made
"other" readable for lyx to work properly.

-Randy
--
http://cogsci.ucsd.edu/~gobbel/

NOTICE: I DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL MESSAGES OF ANY KIND.  I
CONSIDER SUCH MESSAGES PERSONAL HARRASSMENT AND A GROSS INVASION OF MY
PRIVACY.  By sending unsolicited commercial advertising/solicitations (or